START SMOKIN’ MEAT. ENTER THE COMPETITION!
BBQ Master Space | $500
Spaces 1-44 are REQUIRED to cook meat. Sides and desserts are optional.
- A BBQ master space is 27 x 18 feet (three parking spaces). If a company wants additional space, a minimum of $2,500 to sponsor. Two space maximum.
- Six (6) complimentary wristbands. Wristbands are required to be worn by booth volunteers present at the Bakken BBQ
- Limited cooking spaces available, first-come, first-choice for cooking space selection.
Kiddy Space | $300
Spaces 45-49 are REQUIRED to kid-friendly food, i.e snacks and/or desserts. No cook trailers allowed. These booths will not be judged.
- A kiddy booth space is 10 x 10 feet. Companies can serve any sweets/kiddy food and are not required to enter the judging contest.
- Four (4) complimentary wristbands. Wristbands are required to be worn by booth volunteers present at the Bakken BBQ
- Limited booth spaces available, first-come, first-choice for kiddy space selection.
- Gas grills allowed only per Dickinson Fire Department
No selling of merchandise or food is allowed at the event.
Booth payments are required by april 15, 2o23 or booth will be released.
11th annual bakken bbq event map
Bakken BBQ Master spots are FULL. Kiddy Spaces are still available!
No selling of merchandise or food is allowed at event.